Used Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens, comes with from and back caps, carrying pouch and Box.
The AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens from Nikon is short telephoto prime lens designed for FX-format DSLR cameras, but when used with cameras with a DX-format sensor it has a 127.5mm equivalent focal length. It provides an effective focal length for distortion free portraiture as well as other telephoto applications. Its ultra fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is very effective in low light and along with the rounded 9-blade diaphragm will create natural out-of-focus backgrounds that will isolate your main subject for an impressive professional look.
The M/A focus mode switch allows you to quickly change between manual and autofocus and the Silent Wave Motor and internal focusing system enable fast and quiet autofocus, ideal for recording video. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated lens coating enhance light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
- High performance f/1.4 mid-range telephoto lens offers a bright viewfinder image along with beautiful background blur, ideal for portraiture.
- DX-format DSLR angle of view is equivalent to a 127.5mm focal length in the 35mm format.
- Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating enhance light transmission efficiency and reduce ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocus while maintaining the working distance throughout the focus range. This also helps to maintain the positioning of a polarizer or lens hood.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.