Condition: Used, Back of the leatherette is sticky. This was a known issue with the F100, other wise everything is works fine.
The F100 is professional performance redefined. This is a compact, high performance professional SLR with a high speed Dynamic Autofocus system and a 10 segment 3D matrix metering sensor for supremely exposed pictures. The 10 Segment 3D Matrix meter incorporates a database of over 30,000 scenes of actual shooting data to evaluate brightness and the overall composition. 75/25 Center Weighted meter concentrates sensitivity to the 12mm circle in the viewfinders center. Five Spot meters correspond to the five AF selection areas. The tough but compact magnesium body makes it the perfect lightweight partner in the field.
- Five area Multi-CAM1300 AF system
- Choice of Dynamic AF, Closest-subject-priority Dynamic AF and Single Area AF
- Frame advance and Autofocus up to 4.5 frames per second
- Frame advance and Autofocus up to 5 frames per second with optional Multi-Power High Speed Battery Pack MB-15
- High-speed Focus Tracking up to 5 fps with Lock-On™
- Shutter designed for a high number of cycles
- Compact durable and lightweight professional 35mm SLR with magnesium alloy body top, front and bottom
- Uses widely available AA size batteries
- 10 segment 3D Matrix Metering (with D-/G-type Nikkor lens)
- Center-Weighted Metering and Spot Metering
- 3D Multi-Sensor Balanced Fill-Flash capability (with SB-800 / SB-600 /SB- 27 Speedlights)
- Four exposure modes P (Program), S (Shutter Priority), A (Aperture Priority), M (Manual Exposure)
- Custom Settings of 22 functions for individual flexibility
- Comprehensive system compatibility: two focus screens, Data Back MF-29, a broad range of Nikon Speedlights and Nikkor lenses